The Phoenix fire commander offers fire protection for cash, digital media and data (with the use of FSDPI03)
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017 120 Paper standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) Tested to MTC DIP120 – 60DM Fire Test standard providing up to 60 minutes fire protection for DVDs, memory sticks and hard drives.
- SECURITY PROTECTIONThe safe is recommended
for an overnight cash risk of £2,500.00 or £25,000.00
- DROP TEST Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys.
- SPECIAL FEATURES Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull out shelves & drawers available.
- COLOUR Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
300 499 Litres
|Cash Cover / Valuable Cover||
£2,500.00 / £25,000.00
|External Dimensions (HxWxD)||
1685 x 690 x 650mm
|Fire Protection (Data)||
60 Minutes *If FSDPI03 is used
|Fire Protection (Digital Media)||
|Fire Protection (Paper)||
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD)||
1505 x 510 x 440mm
3 Adjustable Shelves
|Wall/Floor/Cable/Under Counter Fixing||
2 years on site guarantee against manufacturing defect and free lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty.
300 499 kg
|Lever Arch Folder||
Lever Arch Folder 24
|Foolscap Lever Arch Folder||
Foolscap Lever Arch Folder 24
|Foolscap Box File||
Foolscap Box File 24