£2,134.80 (inc VAT)
Phoenix Firechief FS1653K sets new standards for protection against fire and burglary attack in an economic, convenient and attractive format. Ideal for large quantities of documents, records & exam papers
The Phoenix Firechief a dual fire and security safe, ideal for document protection.
- FIRE PROTECTION:Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper records.
- LOCKING: Fitted with high security double bitted VDS class I key lock.
- JCQ COMPLIANT: Complies with the requirements set out by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) for the secure storage of question papers and any other confidential materials distributed to centres in advance of the examinations.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Tested to the prestigious European S1 security standard EN14450, giving cash cover of £2,000 or valuables cover of £20,000.
- CONSTRUCTION: High security 3 way bolt work provides great strength and attack resistance.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull-out cradles also available but only suitable if the unit is base fixed.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
500 799 Litres
|Cash Cover / Valuable Cover||
£2,000.00 / £20,000.00
|External Dimensions (HxWxD)||
1950mm x 930mm x 520mm
|Fire Protection (Data)||
30 Minutes *If FSDPI03 is used
|Fire Protection (Digital Media)|
|Fire Protection (Paper)||
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD)||
1810mm x 814mm x 415mm
4 Adjustable Shelves
|Wall/Floor/Cable/Under Counter Fixing||
2 years on site guarantee against manufacturing defect and free lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty.
100 149 kg
|Lever Arch Folder||
Lever Arch Folder 52
|Foolscap Lever Arch Folder||
Foolscap Lever Arch Folder 46
|Foolscap Box File||
Foolscap Box File 46